Skip to main content

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

Soooo . . . . I saw this on a blog last week and followed the link. I thought it looked fun, so if you're interested in joining in, here's what you do:

Copy and paste the following questions to your blog and answer them. Link this back to Mama M's blog (if you want, but I bet she'd appreciate it!). My answers are below the asterisks. Happy reading; you may discover something new about me and I hope to read something about you.

1.
Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?

*****************************************************************

1.
Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?

Oh boy, did I ever!! I t-boned a huge deer, totalling my car and throwing the deer 30 feet in the air. The deer walked away--I didn't--only because it was 10 degrees and I had my Christmas jammies on (penguins wearing a santa hat), which really seemed to amuse the Sheriff.

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?

Pull it off. Although I've learned by doing that, I sometimes end up with a lost button or a big hole in my clothes!


3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?

Being the only girl, I had my own room. That totally rocked!


4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?

Since I don't know what food I'd be stuck with (because if it was saurkraut, I'd die from starvation!!), I'd go with wearing the same thing for the rest of my life. I sometimes do that on the weekends, so how different could that be?

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?

When I was really young, I liked Romper Room and hoped that someday I would be chosen to be on the show so I could be best friends with Miss Julie. A few years later, I was a huge fan of
The Brady Bunch. Greg had NOTHING on Peter. Woo hoo!



MckLinky Blog Hop

Comments

Mama M. said…
To live a life without food would be so, so sad!! Crazy about the deer! I'm convinced my walked away too...but, I'll never know!
j said…
omg, xmas pj's. i'm sure that made it an unforgettable experience.
Mama M. said…
Me again! ;)

Had to stop by when I saw your last comment on my Gram's birthday post...

Yup, I hear that a lot! You should see when my mom, my aunt, my Gram and I are all together!

I hope I can age as well as she is!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The things we do . . .

Woo Hoo! Mama M's Five Question Friday has one of my submitted questions. Thank you, Mama! That's a HUGE thank you to Mama M since it's been a tough couple of weeks for her family after a tragedy hit them. If you're a praying sort of person, they could benefit from them. I know they have mine. If you'd like to join in, I'd love to read your answers. Just comment or hook on up with the linky. And here we go . . . 1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear? Easy choice here. I already know how to dress and look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!! Thanks to Carol Tuttle and her "Dressing Your Truth " and "Energy Profiling" systems. Check it out. The only problem with Extreme Home Makeover is this . . . His screaming drives me NUTS!! I liked him SO much better when he was on Trading Spaces with cute little Paige Page. He wasn't so . . . IN YOUR FACE obnoxious! 2. Do you have any tattoos? Well . . . yes a

Miss Manners

It's that time again . . . FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!! Which means it's almost the weekend and I'm doing the "happy dance" for that one! I missed 5QF last week because of one WHOPPER of a migraine that put me in the ER for an IV cocktail that was heavenly. So . . . here are the questions. Hook up from Mama M's page and join this enlightening meme! 1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is? You bet! Brunette . . . with a bit of red when the sun hits it just right. Is that the color right now? Oh wait . . . that wasn't the question. *Wink* *wink* 2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants? Summer is just like any other season. I go to work. I come home. I go to bed. I get up. And repeat. WHY I don't go on a vacation I'll never know! 3. What is your favorite meal to cook? I have a killer recipe for homemade creamy chicken soup . . . with dill and red wine vinegar. It's easy and it's awesome when the weather o

Zzzz + Snow + Mocktails = 5QF

Yee Haw!! It's Friday and that means . . . I get to pretend I'm going to sleep in on Saturday and Sunday, but I'll really wake up at 5:45am and not be able to go back to sleep! Yay!! I SO look forward to that . . . NOT!! But it also means Five Question Friday . . . which I love doing. Thank you Mama M . If you want to join in, I'd love to read your answers . . . and I greatly appreciate comments . . . . . . it makes me feel loved. 1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose? I don't know how to choose on this one . . . mainly because I'd donate to anything relating to children. I used to be a pre-school assistant director, and I saw a lot of sad, neglected children. Some days it was hard to watch these children begging for attention and affection from their parent(s), only to be ignored and rushed out the door because Mom or Dad just wanted to get home. Whitney had it right: "I believe the children are our are future Teach