Skip to main content

Clowns are Supposed to Make You Laugh

Soooo . . . . I've never understood why some people fear clowns. Clowns are funny and entertaining. Aren't they?

This commercial makes me laugh histerically EVERY time I see it. Now I think I know where the fear comes from for some folks. This would have put me in therapy for years if my parents had planned a party like this one.





Comments

Judi said…
may i just say that brian isn't fond of clowns at all. when the boys were younger and we would go to vegas we would stay at circus circus...well one time when brian was about 1 1/2 or 2 he was really acting up. he didn't know what a clown was called so he always called him "the guy". it was hilarious...but not really because he was afraid of him...so when he wasn't good we would tell him that "the guy" would get him..actually robert did start it, but we all continued it..any way, to this day he remembers "the guy" and doesn't really care for him at all!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The things we do . . .

Woo Hoo! Mama M's Five Question Friday has one of my submitted questions. Thank you, Mama! That's a HUGE thank you to Mama M since it's been a tough couple of weeks for her family after a tragedy hit them. If you're a praying sort of person, they could benefit from them. I know they have mine. If you'd like to join in, I'd love to read your answers. Just comment or hook on up with the linky. And here we go . . . 1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear? Easy choice here. I already know how to dress and look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!! Thanks to Carol Tuttle and her "Dressing Your Truth " and "Energy Profiling" systems. Check it out. The only problem with Extreme Home Makeover is this . . . His screaming drives me NUTS!! I liked him SO much better when he was on Trading Spaces with cute little Paige Page. He wasn't so . . . IN YOUR FACE obnoxious! 2. Do you have any tattoos? Well . . . yes a...

Life and Five Question Friday

WoW ! Exactly a month since my last post and I'm going to revert to my usual "Five Question Friday" staple. Life has just been one cRaZY thing after another since the boys and I were in the play. Here are just a few highlights: I turned 51. Woo Hoo !! I may be losing yet another job (but positive thinking is leading me to new possibilities!) My brother was stabbed and almost didn't live to tell the tale (a couple of flat lines in the OR and a VERY long scar from his sternum down past his bellybutton are evidence) My youngest brother and his family were here for a visit (I haven't seen them since 2007) And . . . I'm set for ONE more surgery on my shoulder. And this will be the last one . . . absolutely . . . positively!! PHEW! I think that's enough for the summer. Now . . . on to the questions for the day. If you want to play along, copy and paste the questions to your blog (or just answer them in my comments area), link back to the fabulous Mama M...

Zzzz + Snow + Mocktails = 5QF

Yee Haw!! It's Friday and that means . . . I get to pretend I'm going to sleep in on Saturday and Sunday, but I'll really wake up at 5:45am and not be able to go back to sleep! Yay!! I SO look forward to that . . . NOT!! But it also means Five Question Friday . . . which I love doing. Thank you Mama M . If you want to join in, I'd love to read your answers . . . and I greatly appreciate comments . . . . . . it makes me feel loved. 1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose? I don't know how to choose on this one . . . mainly because I'd donate to anything relating to children. I used to be a pre-school assistant director, and I saw a lot of sad, neglected children. Some days it was hard to watch these children begging for attention and affection from their parent(s), only to be ignored and rushed out the door because Mom or Dad just wanted to get home. Whitney had it right: "I believe the children are our are future Teach ...