Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Titanic" only has two good parts?

Soooo . . . I'm sitting in the living room watching "Titanic" for the 100th time, only because I'm being forced (by my loving husband) to stay off a badly sprained ankle and there isn't much else to do on a cold, snowy Saturday when you can't get up. As my loving husband came downstairs, this is how the conversation went:

Loving husband: "Oh, you're watching a chick flick?"
Me: "Yes. And since you're making me sit here, you have no say in what I'm watching."
Loving husband: "Did I miss the boob part?"
Me: Disgusted look.
Loving husband: "Well, that and when the guy bounces off the propeller are the only good parts."

I wonder how James Cameron would feel about that comment.

MEN!

2 comments:

Gio, Judi and Boys said...

oh my...sounds like my boys...especailly the guy falling!!! all males are alike it doesn't matter the age!

Jack and Annie said...

Hilarious! My husband would totally say this!