Woo hoo! It's Friday. Although the week has gone by fairly quickly, I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Three words: Festival ofColors!! We're going to go hang with the llamas and Krishnas :)
It's 5QF again. Thanks Mama M. And thanks to everyone who commented last week. That was fun!
1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
Not only did I pass it on the first try, I got 100%. And it was scary! One of the testers in our little town, was missing an arm, but he had this large, cold, steel hook where his hand should have been. EVERYONE who had to take the driving test hoped, prayed, lit a candle, or whatever religious affectation they could muster, wishing they'd get any instructor but "The Claw." As luck would have it, I got "The Claw." I couldn't look at him, so I pretended it was my dad, and I passed with flying colors.
2. What is your most embarrassing moment? I must be pretty boring, because I honestly can't think of anything embarrassing. I'll just have to live vicariously through other 5QF participants :)
3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Since I'm Dressing My Truth I wouldn't want the makeover. I have weight to lose (WAY more than 10 lbs), but I'm not obese like the participants they choose. So I guess that leaves Oprah. And if I was on Oprah I'd want to be there because in my imaginary life, I'm one of the "rich and famous" :)
4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
As members of my family grow older, we get jowls. I probably started getting them about 5 years ago (at least, that's what I like to convince myself!). If they get too bad, I may have to plastic them away.
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear? My favorite jeans are whatever pair I'm wearing. I LOVE jeans! I grew up on a "farm" and to me, jeans mean "home."
According to a Facebook quiz, I'm the ultimate Utah Mormon mom. Ha! I've never made green jello with carrots and I don't drive a van. But I do have 2 wonderful boys (who are just starting to realize what a cool mom I am) and a very supportive extended family. Weight Watchers is my life and will be forever and ever (70# lost!).