Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then go to Mama M's page and link up (Thanks, Mama M!).
  1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
  2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
  3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
  4. What is your favorite book?
  5. Do you make your bed everyday?
Here are my answers:

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?

Well . . . do I have to really admit how much? I work all day on the computer and you would think I wouldn't want to touch the thing when I get home. But, alas, I'm hooked on one thing and I guess I WILL admit it here . . . FARMVILLE! I need to get those crops harvested and my eggs collected. So, to answer the question, I probably spend about 8-9 hours a day. That sounds awful!!

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?

I have a unique situation. I've worked for several universities where a benefit of employment is reduced or free tuition. If my boys want to go somewhere other than where I've worked, I agreed to help them with what my portion would have been had they gone to school where I worked. I now work at UVU where tuition is free, so how lucky are my boys??? (You hear that M & J???)

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?

I've been incredibly lucky. I've never been in an accident; other than the time I hit a deer (see my previous 5QF entry), but I don't consider that to be a true accident. That deer hit ME!

4. What is your favorite book?

I'm not really sure I can name just one. I've been an avid reader since I was in grade school and when I find a book I like I will read and re-read until I can quote it almost word for word. But if I had to choose, I'd say
Anne of Green Gables. I always wished I was more like Anne; not afraid to speak up or try anything new. Maybe some day :)

5. Do you make your bed everyday?

Ohhhhhh, boy. This is something that bugs me EVERY DAY! I get up earlier than my husband. I have to leave the house by 7am and he doesn't have to be to work until 10a. He gets to sleep in. How unfair is that?? And every day I come home, the bed is unmade. I'd love to have the bed made every day, but I'd say it gets made 1 or 2 days . . . A MONTH! That's even worse than spending 8-9 hours on the computer!!! Please don't judge me :)

Your turn.


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: